PRIVACY & SECURITY
The privacy of our customers is extremely important to us. Your transactions and interactions with us is secure. HOUSON Watch Company is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. Your information is 100% secure with us. Any information that may/may not identify you will not be shared with anyone. Your credit card information will not be stored at any form.
All product features, specifications, and prices described on the website are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Measurements and similar descriptions are approximate values, and are for reference only.
- Color are subject to the actual watch(es) or accessory(es), as the monitors may not accurately display the colors of the watch(es).
All payment amounts would be calculated in Hong Kong Dollars (HKD). The exchange rate for HKD $1 is approximate USD $0.1279.
We accept credit cards.
Bank transfer accepts only in Hong Kong (Standard Chartered or HSBC) and Macau (Bank of China, Macau branch), please contact our customer service (email@example.com) for detail information.
We provide free shipping to Hong Kong and Macau.
We also provide DHL express delivery service to the rest of the world. Tracking number will be provided.
Other express delivery methods will be used if DHL is not available.
CUSTOM / IMPORT DUTIES
The charges of custom / import duties must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
All watches sold by HOUSON Watch Company are guaranteed to be genuine, in new condition, fully functional, free from any defects and come with 1-year warranty.
All watch repairs or replacements will be handled by our professional watchmakers for a 100% customer satisfaction. However, in the event of a return for repairs of watches under warranty, HOUSON Watch Company may replace or repair the watch at our discretion without further notice.
The warranty does not cover the following cases:
- crystal, strap or bracelet
- damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents or normal wear and tear
- water damage
- HOUSON Watch Company reserves the rights to void the warranty if the watch has been damaged by accident, negligence, unauthorized service or other factors not due to defects in materials or workmanship